As our programming starts to take shape, we’re very proud to start the conversation by announcing the first batch of speakers at Dad 2.014 in New Orleans!
- Buzz Bishop | Radio host; Publisher, DadCAMP
- Charlie Capen | Publisher, How To Be A Dad
- Carter Gaddis | Publisher, DadScribe
- Mark Garcia | Professional Chef, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Author, and Social Media Strategist
- Andy Herald | Publisher, How To Be A Dad
- Jim Higley | Author; Radio Host; Publisher, Bobblehead Dad
- James Kline | Media Director, Triangle Dads
- Adrian Kulp | Author; Publisher, Dad Or Alive; Story Editor, “Modern Dads“
- John La Puma, MD | Author; chef; TV host; co-founder, ChefMD.com
- George Lange | Author and Photographer
- Shawna Lee, Ph. D. | Assistant Professor, University of Michigan School of Social Work
- Dai Manuel | Fitness professional, motivational speaker, Blogger, CrossFit athlete and coach
- Stacy Morrison | Editor-in-Chief, BlogHer
- Jyl Johnson Pattee | Founder and CEO, Mom It Forward Media
- Chris Read | Publisher, Canadian Dad
- Chris Routly | Publisher, The Daddy Doctrines
- Charles Scott | Author; Adventure Tourist; Publisher, Family Adventure Guy
- Richard Tolman, Ph. D. | Professor, University of Michigan School of Social Work
- Matt Tumminello | President, Target-10 Marketing and PR
- Andrea Zimmerman | Senior Manager for Blogs + Social Media, Disney Interactive
This is just the first of several programming announcements (including two more regarding speakers) that we have planned over the next several weeks, and we’re completely jazzed to launch our announcement schedule with this terrific list of multi-faceted pros with a shared passion for amplifying the voice of modern fatherhood.
Thanks to each of you for supporting our dedication for top-quality content that our attendees expect. And there’s so much more to come!