Now that we’re entering our third year of Dad Blogger Spotlights, we’re building a special little library of men who’ve read at Dads 2.013 and 2.014:
- Kenny Bodanis, Little Kids Like Rust & Garbage, But They Also Love Their Mom and Dad
- Carter Gaddis, Two Lives Collide At The Ballpark On Father’s Day
- Whit Honea, Po-tate-o, Po-tat-o
- Lorne Jaffe, Do I Really Like What I Like?
- Kipp Jarecke-Cheng, A Letter To My (Probably) Straight Son
- Black Hockey Jesus, 8
- Kevin McKeever, Bra Shopping With Daddy
- Chris Read, Raising Children Without A Father Of My Own
- Christian Toto, Raising A Non-Conformist In A Bullying World
- The Artist Known as TwoBusy, By Such Swift Currents
If you’d like to join this particular coterie of badasses, or you know someone who’d fit right in, we’re officially opening the Nomination Window for Dad Blogger Spotlights at Dad 2.015 in San Francisco!
Please send all links to doug [at] dad2summit [dot] com. Once again, we will choose five winning posts, and if one of those posts belongs to you, you’ll get a free ticket to Dad 2.015! And when submitting, please remember that the author, if chosen, will read his piece in front of 300 eager supporters. And could very likely bring the house down.
You’ve got two weeks, until the December 18 deadline. Bring it on!