November is always an exciting month around here, what with all the Sponsors and Scholarships and ‘Staches dancing around our social feeds. But for us, the conference really starts to take shape with the first appearance of the Fourth S: Speakers!
Therefore, we’re thrilled to announce the first of our three rounds of speakers at Dad 2.016:
- Gary Barker, PhD | International Director, Promundo
- Matt Becker | Mom and Dad Money
- Charlie Capen | How To Be A Dad; Social Media Director, Addison Interactive
- Darren Carter | Organizer, Cleveland Dads Group
- Matt Clarke | Convos with My 2-Year-Old
- Asha Dornfest | Parent Hacks; co-author, Minimalist Parenting
- Ryan Hamilton | Life Of Dad
- Penn Holderness | Managing Partner and Creative Director, Green Room Media
- Whit Honea | Social Media Director and Community Manager, Dad 2.0 Summit
- Barbara Jones | Founder/CEO, One2One Network
- Titania Jordan | Founder, Privet
- John Kinnear | Ask Your Dad; Online Marketing Manager, Clearlink
- Jill Krause | Baby Rabies
- Dee Lanier | Uncommen
- Jim Lin | Busy Dad; VP, Digital Strategist, Ketchum
- Michael Moebes | Dadcation
- Andrea Nair, M.A., CCC | Parenting Educator; Author, Taming Tantrums
- Christopher Persley | The Brown Gothamite
- Amy Windsor | Social Media Strategist, UL-Lafayette
This is just the first of several programming announcements (including two more regarding speakers) that we have planned over the next several weeks, and we’re completely jazzed to launch our speaker roster with this terrific list of multi-faceted pros with a shared passion for amplifying the voice of modern fatherhood.
Thanks to each of you for supporting our dedication for top-quality content that our attendees expect. And there’s so much more to come!