Holy cats, people. We thought the 2015 selection process for Dad Blogger Spotlights was hard, but you fine wordsmiths did a fantastic job of making this year’s task the most arduous one yet! After much review, peppered with much more rending of garments and gnashing of teeth than we’re prepared to admit, here are the five writers who will be reading their work at the 2016 Dad 2.0 Summit:
- Creed Anthony | Tales From the Poop Deck
- James McGowan | Babywrestler
- Joe Medler | Developing Dad
- Mike Reynolds | Puzzling Posts
- Roberto Santiago | An Interdisciplinary Life
Congratulations and thanks to these men, and the many other men who submitted, all of whom continue to represent the online father community so well with their creative and professional skill.