Ever since we announced San Diego as the home of the 2017 Dad 2.0 Summit, there’s been a lot of anticipation as to where we’ll actually be. And now we’re excited to announce some great news, and some important, even greater news.
The great news is: Get ready for the balmiest, breeziest Summit ever at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine! This place is huge and beautiful, with a Sporting Club and Spa, an expansive deck around its Olympic pool, and lots of terraces with open-air amenities.
The more important, even greater news is: Our new meeting date is the following weekend of February 9-12, 2017! Why change? Three big reasons:
- We were able to secure more space (which gives us more flexibility to grow);
- We were able to secure more time (we have some interesting plans for our first-ever extended Sunday programming); and
- We were able to secure our lowest-ever room rate of $189/night!
What Happens Now?
Now that the venue and dates are set, we’re re-opening the ticket window for two whole weeks, and retaining the amazing post-conference price of $99! So if you missed out on the sale when it went live last month, it’s back, and seven times as long! So if Dad 2.017 is on your to-do list, you have an unprecedented opportunity to secure your spot at the lowest possible cost.
If you already have a ticket for Dad 2.017, you have two courses of action:
- If the new dates work fine, do nothing. You’re good to go.
- If you have a conflict with the new dates (or you can’t show your face at the Aventine because of That Thing That Happened), we’ll refund your money through PayPal. Straight up. No harm, no foul, no questions asked. And we will miss you.
If you need a ticket refund, you have until April 15 to e-mail us at info [at] dad2summit [dot] com to let us know. After that, your ticket is yours, and the window will be closed until our Father’s Day Sale at $149, starting on June 1.
This news opens up a lot of opportunity to make our sixth conference as amazing as possible. And we hope you can be a part of it at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine on February 9-12!