As we mentioned last fall, Dad 2.0 Summit’s programming has expanded! You know when you feed your kid all the right things, make sure he gets enough sleep and exercise, and suddenly he’s a six-foot teenager borrowing your dress shirts? Something like that.
Below is our Friday programming, which features our roundtables and our newest addition to the slate: ShowHow workshops. The ShowHows are 45 minutes long and combine the tangible takeaways of a roundtable and the room-specific focus of a breakout session.
With branding opportunities poised to enjoy unprecedented popularity, it’s time to get serious about strategy, and build diverse revenue streams.
Legal Issues for Digital Media Influencers
A media and intellectual property attorney will outline the legal rights and obligations all online entrepreneurs need to understand.
Pitch Like A Pro
An idea is only as brilliant as the skill you have to sell it. We’ll discuss how to refine your focus, and make it much easier for your “catcher” to say yes.
Jennie O’Hagan Korneychuk
Turn Funny Into Money
Is a joke funny if no one hears it? We’ll discuss how to use your humorous voice to break into broader media outlets such as TV, radio, print, and podcasting.
Who’s Sharing, And Why?
- Become A Career Influencer ▪︎ Rick Fauquet
- Cybersecurity Tips for a Well-Connected Family ▪︎ Darren Guccione
- Dust Off the DSLR ▪︎ Pat Jacobs
- Enthusiastic Social Media ▪︎ Mike Heenan
- Family Law ▪︎ David Pisarra
- Fitness and Fatherhood ▪︎ Cory Warren
- Freelance Writing ▪︎ Andy Hinds
- From Blog To Bookshelf ▪︎ Brian Craig
- How Societal Shifts Breed Disruptive Entrepreneurship ▪︎ Mike Eaton
- Podcasting ▪︎ Ryan Hamilton
- SEO and Content Strategy ▪︎ John Kinnear
- Travel Blogging ▪︎ Jason Greene