Please welcome our third batch of Speakers to the Dad 2.019 family! Some are brand-new, and others have done truly remarkable things since you saw them last. We can’t wait to hear from them all.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to what was an extraordinary batch of submissions, all of which made this year’s Speaker selection process as gratifyingly grueling as ever.
- Brent Almond | Designer Daddy
- Bobby Barzi | Founder and Chief Dada, fodada
- Charlie Capen | VP of Strategy & Operations, GISH.com
- Roo Ciambriello | Creative Director, Bark
- Dan Fisher | Zero Weeks
- Aaron Gouveia | Daddy Files
- Chris Illuminati | Author, Editor, Copywriter
- Michael Kaufman | Author, The Time Has Come
- Amber Leventry | Family Rhetoric
- Josh Levs | Author, Journalist, Fatherhood Expert
- David & Meredith Masony | Take It Or Leave It podcast
- Marc Nathan | VP Client Strategy, Egan Nelson LLP
- Rob Newton | Marketing Lead, Google Kids and Families
- Nick North | Epic Danger
- Julie Nowell | CEO, 3cCreative Consulting
- Jonathan Oliver | SAHD and Author, Joy In The Journey
- Patrick Quinn | Creative Content & Influence Manager, PR Hacker
- Jessi Sanfilippo | Founder & CEO, Up Top agency
- Jordan Shapiro | Senior fellow, The Cooney Center; Author, The New Childhood
- Dax Shepard | Armchair Expert
In addition to a couple more Speaker surprises (including our keynotes), we’ll be announcing our breakout sessions, schedule, and Spotlight readers. Stay tuned!