This week’s episode functions as a laid-back kind of check-in, with ourselves and our friends in the online dad community. How’s the family? Is schooling from home not a complete disaster? Can you make a little extra bank in toilet paper arbitrage?
This Great Pause, for all its tragedy and chaos, is affording us the chance to unplug our lives and reboot them with new software. Jeff and Doug don’t know when social interaction will resume, but they’re already formulating ideas of where they want their lives to be when it does.
- Fatherhood on Friday: Gender Inequality Is A Sham
- Jeff’s Reader Digest piece about when the virus will peak in each state
- The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model for virus projections
- FDA recommendations for use of convalescent plasma to treat Covid-19
- NCBI concludes safety trials for chloroquine are justified and urgently needed.
- This American Life’s “Giant Pool of Money” podcast, explaining the scope of unregulated debt in 2008.
- Local police drive by to wish Aaron Gouveia‘s son a happy (confined) birthday
- New Yorkers salute health-care workers every night at 7pm