This week’s episode is about the unexpected things you find when you’re looking for the things you’ve lost. You lose a cat, you find a whole network of caring neighbors who’ll help you find him. You lose a job, you find the time for some mental inventory while you update your resume. Finding balance is hard, but it’s there if you look.
Plus, damaged soccer jerseys lead to a meal donation, announcing your kid’s college plans, and is LinkedIn just Tinder in business casual?
- Fatherhood on Friday: The Big Dad Energy of “Some Good News.”
- Episode 27: Stress and the Uncompleted Feedback Loop with Jonathan Baxter, LMHC.
- Episode 25: Coronavirus Q&A for Expectant Fathers with Dr. Craig Garfield.
- Away Days Football offers super cheap soccer jerseys.
- Epicurean Garage creates meals for food-insecure families.
- What an UGMA is.
- Wendell Pierce’s IMDb page (and his Twitter feed)
- Nature is healing. We’re the virus.