Episode 30 is a freewheeling four-way, as we celebrate Mother’s Day with our first guest mom, Deborah Moebes (Whipstitch), and her husband Michael (Dadcation). How freewheeling? Alternate titles included “Everything Turned to Poop,” “Every Night Is Crotchless Chaps Night,” and “She’s Adorable, but She’s A Biter.”
One of the few online power couples who’ve both spoken at a Dad 2.0 Summit, Michael and Deborah are also avid travelers who recently had to cancel 23 plane tickets. They discuss motives for the work they do, how maintenance is very different from creation, and keeping their cool in a quarantined household with three kids and a dog.
Plus: How to decide whether to send your kids back to school in the fall, what Deborah and Lin-Manuel Miranda have in common, and hot goss about exotic rodents.
- Fatherhood on Friday: A Mother’s Day Like No Other’s Day
- Jeff’s piece in Parents magazine: 12 Best Places to Vacation with Tweens and Teens
- Become a Junior Ranger in the National Parks Program
- Deborah at her How To Run A Subscription Site session at Dad 2.020 DC
- Michael poses along the Hadrian’s Walk during the #Dads4Kesem Hike
- Jeremy Cowart’s photography page and Instagram feed
- The IHME model for predicted impact of Covid-19
- Michael on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Deborah on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Check out Guinea Pigs Everywhere!