Each year, our guest Whit Honea serves in one of the most important roles at Dad 2.0 Summit: Presiding over the Newbie Seminar to help first-time attendees meet each other and find their way around. Whit has been part of our team since the beginning, either in an organizational capacity or speaking about his 16-year career as a freelance writer.
As we celebrate the fourth anniversary of the Dads4Kesem Walk, a 100-mile fundraising hike across England, we reminisce about a magic week of blisters, sheep poop, and sticky toffee pudding that raised $40,000 to start Camp Kesem Maryland. We also discuss raising teenagers in quarantine, our latest writing projects, and which Bob’s Burgers character are you?
- Whit Honea on Twitter and Instagram
- Jessica DeGroot and the ThirdPath Institute
- Are you a himbo?
- On Parenting at the Washington Post, edited by Amy Joyce
- Jeff’s Stanchion zine
- Newhart‘s ending scene
- Over the Garden Wall soundtrack
- Am I Alone Here? by Peter Orner
- The Carl Stalling Project
- The Spike Jones Story
- A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again, by David Foster Wallace