What Fresh Hell podcast co-creators Margaret Ables and Amy Wilson will tell you: the best recipe for a successful online content marriage is when one is an Idea Cannon and the other knows her way around a spreadsheet. Together, they’ve converted their careers as writer/performers and complementary business savvy into millions of downloads and a full slate of advertisers.
Join us as we discuss how they augment the pod with video and live shows, how their business and content strategies have evolved over their four years together, and how all parents can work together to keep the pandemic from drumming moms out of the workforce.
- Join the What Fresh Hellcast Facebook group, and follow on Twitter and Instagram
- Check out the WFH live shows
- The Mom Hour podcast, who gave the WFH team a helpful initial boost
- Episode 176 of the WFHpod: Why the Pandemic Is So Hard On Moms
- Study: COVID-19 and the Gender Gap in Work Hours
- After new dad brings a wrongful termination suit, judge rules Title VII “does not protect an employee whose spouse is pregnant“
Bonus content! Doug French and Amy Wilson knew each other back in the 1990s, when cameras gave you red-eye and all things seemed possible: