Glen Henry left Baltimore feeling worthless and suicidal, but after “starting over” with his father in San Diego, Beleaf has discovered his purpose as a visible example of fatherhood and mentorship. He works hardest to establish trust, and sets goals without limits in order to keep the past from gaining on him.
We talk about raising a family in the limelight, his upcoming fatherhood e-course, and coping with one of the biggest parenting mistakes he’s ever made. And why can’t he be Mister Rogers in a yellow beanie?
- Follow Beleaf on Twitter and Instagram
- Beleaf and Yvette give their sons The Talk
- The DADS documentary, directed by Bryce Dallas Howard
- “Let us not become weary in doing good…” Galatians 6:9
- The How Married Are You? podcast
- Frank Puppet‘s YouTube channel
- The trailers for Won’t You Be My Neighbor? and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborbood
- Kidding, starring Jim Carrey
- Michel Gondry on IMDb