Gary Barker, the founder of Promundo, was wired at an early age to study how men behave and to include men in global discussions about parenthood. He’s devoted his career to gathering data and viewpoints to help the world realize that gender equality makes better lives for everyone.
We talk about how family life will change after COVID recedes, finding solace in writing novels, and the fun of making your daughter snort applesauce. And why do hot tubbers always Instagram their feet?
- Gary Barker on Linked In
- Promundo on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Why hasn’t Ken Burns’s hair ever changed?
- What to do about America’s angry white men
- State of the World’s Fathers, 2015
- State of America’s Fathers, 2016
- Kirkus’s favorable review of Gary’s novel, Museum of Lost Love
- The actual Museum of Broken Relationships
- Jessica DeGroot’s ThirdPath Institute
- (New Jersey actually a beautiful place)