There’s a literal Spring in our step as we guardedly envision a post-pandemic, mostly-vaccinated world where actual human contact no longer seems like a luxury. With guarded optimism, we’re making plans for the summer, celebrating a book deal and a move to New York City, and hashing out how our businesses can work together to showboat some of the best writers in the Dad 2.0 Community.
We also have a passionate debate over the merits of April Fool’s pranks, recount the highlights of our Fatherhood on the First newsletter, and Jeff offers to host the next IRL Summit in his apartment.
- Subscribe to the Stanchion literary zine.
- The compact Oxford English Dictionary, with magnifying glass
- The SmartLess podcast
- Richard Kind at Dad 2.0 Digital
- The Clooney/Kind cat litter prank
- The Clooney/Pitt stationery prank
- In defense of pranks (if they’re above the belt)
- Rep. Andy Kim and Sesame Street’s Alan Muraoka talk about stopping Asian hate.
- Brandon Boulware urges Missouri lawmakers not to discriminate against trans youth
- The Excel 97 flight simulator Easter egg
- The Selfie podcast