This week, we chat with our good friend, fellow Wall Walker, and Sexiest Man Alive Jason Greene about ten years of work, play, and butt portraits at the Dad 2.0 Summit. He got into performing to entertain his mom, and as a stay-at-home father of four, he got into dad blogging to tell stories about New York City, home schooling, and the “experiential classroom.”
Since we’ve last seen him, Jason has gotten COVID twice and signed a brand partner for his new running obsession. We talk about the power of the “Just Ask” panel in San Francisco, how he won that Mayor’s award, and why he’s best friends with Liam Neeson.
- Follow Jason on Instagram and Twitter
- It really is the Koch Queensboro Bridge now
- Jason’s homeschooling tips
- Details of the Civil Rights Road Trip
- On leaning into fatherhood without regrets
- The Dads Matter award … and the drama beforehand
- Disruptive thinkers Jordan Shapiro, Jaime Casap (parts one and two), and James Lopez
- Interview with Liam Neeson … and the back story
- Made in Italy (the new movie Liam Neeson made with his son)
- That Love, Actually scene with the cards … and the SNL parody
- Who was Donatello?