Asha Dornfest and Christine Koh began teaching us how to edit our lives long before it was cool, and we’re celebrating Mother’s Day week with a look at how their prescience has paid off. Emerging from quarantine will feature deep breaths, narrowed focus, and listening to signals instead of making plans.
We talk about how great partners complement each other, maintaining optimism about social media, and the resurgent value of offline interaction. And what exactly is the secret behind snail mucin?
- The 2021 Mom 2.0 Summit (and the Iris Awards) are coming in September!
- The Girls Next Door and the Mom Hour podcasts
- The What Fresh Hell team guested on our podcast
- Christine’s Boston Globe magazine cover
- Asha’s book Parent Hacks
- Christine’s husband Jon Baxter on coping with stress
- Asha’s Democracy Club project
- Beau Coffron on TikTok and on our podcast
- Christine’s Washington Post piece on preserving the slow
- The Center for Parent and Teen Communication
- “What is grief, if not love persevering?” (Hit us up, Disney+!)