The Dad 2.0 Summit Podcast
Hosted by Dad 2.0 co-founder and programming director Doug French and writer/photographer Jeff Bogle, the Dad 2.0 Summit Podcast is a weekly discussion about Speakers, Sponsors, programming topics, writing, and all manner of news, announcements, and FAQs for Dad 2.0 West, October 1-2, 2020, in Los Angeles!
- Episode 25: Coronavirus Q&A for Expectant Fathers (with guest Dr. Craig Garfield)
- Episode 24: I Still Believe In Math
- Episode 23: Dad 2.020 Recap: Broadcast Your Full Self
- Episode 22: Summit Lovin’: The Complete Sponsor Guide
- Episode 21: Programming, From Anthony to Zeigler
- Episode 20: Livin’ the Shared Bathroom Life
- Episode 19: Make Your “But” Extravagant (with guest Patrick Quinn)
- Episode 18: Completely Incoherent Trainwrecks
- Episode 17: Lying Naked on A Bed of LEGOs (with guest Charlie Capen)
- Episode 16: Can My Body Actually Get In That Position?
- Episode 15: Fandom Has Its Limits
- Episode 14: A Tenuous Hold On Your Circadian Rhythms
- Episode 13: Can’t We Just Like Stuff?
- Episode 12: Don’t Come @ Me, Universe
- Episode 11: Eat Your Heart Out, Baby Yoda (with guest Art Eddy)
- Episode 10: This Goofy Slot Machine With Hamburgers
- Episode 9: Love on the Lido Deck
- Episode 8: Super Exhausted and Kinda Broke
- Episode 7: My Mouth Is A Balloon Knot
- Episode 6: Four Blocks Off the Strip In My Underwear
- Episode 5: Reveling In The Sodden Footy
- Episode 4: Now You’re Just Pate-Shaming Me
- Episode 3: Oops. We Talked About Fight Club.
- Episode 2: Make Stuff, and See Where It Goes
- Episode 1: Pancakes, Soccer, and Belly Buttons